Hola after a really long time! I took a self imposed break from many things including blogging for a while! Now I am back because I wanted to 🙂
I started writing (later termed blogging) just out of my interest to talk about things that interest and inspire me. For some reason, at some point I felt, I was forcing this on myself and I did not like it. I wanted to write only when I feel for it. Well, I am not sure why I am saying this, but hold on to this thought! Take a break when things you like/love are turning into an obligation!
I had so many things to write about but sometimes one needs that spark of motivation. I happened to run into this post on my instagram and visited Pink Chai Living. As I was reading other posts, I came across this and instantly wanted to write something. I have always loved my birthday and keep counting days for it. I am more excited about having another birthday rather than growing a year old. 🙂 And this year, being the last of my twenties, I had all the more reason to set some interesting goals for myself.
So here you go! 30 things I want to do before 30 (At least before I complete 30) To start on a positive and motivating note, I will start the list with two things, I already achieved 🙂
- Learn car driving (I finally did it in 2015)
- Own a home (“We” did it in 2016)
- Go on a date with my husband to Disney land/world. (This has been on my to-do list since almost my 9th grade :-p)
- Learn to make a fondant cake.
- Celebrate my dance school annual day (Been almost 3 years of teaching, wanting to do one for a while now)
- Act in a short film
- Get my US bar license
- Get consistent with blogging and discipline myself.. (Well at least 3 blogs a month for at least 3 months!)
- Learn to use my camera properly (Not sure if I can already call it photography)
- Bake the perfect bread!
- Go on all girls trip 🙂
- Plan a baby!
- Run a marathon
- Give up sugar in coffee and tea (For now, I refrain from sugar only in my Starbucks coffee)
- Visit Chidambaram Nataraja temple and dance in front of the lord (This also means I get to go to India very soon..Yayy!!! #AaravLove)
- Color my hair..at least few streaks
- Sky Diving ( My hands shiver as I think of this and exactly why I want to do this. Overcome my fear of heights)
- Spend one complete day with just my self.. no second person, no electronics 🙂
- Be able to to 108 Suryanamaskarams.
- Own a Louis Vitton bag (I was resisting to have materialistic wishes… well, lets keep it for when I am 40!)
- Start a new venture (well the one on my mind may be)
- Adopt a pet (Yes, Mr. A is going to be surprised to hear this)
- Make time for a social cause to work for with dedication (Not work when I have spare time)
- Get a small little tattoo
- Write a story ( Well, ya.. everyone has a story to tell!)
- Take a 30 day challenge (I have started many..but never really stuck to it)
- Learn to make good salads and dressings!
- Get into real reading habit (Just coz, cultivating habits may be difficult later!!!)
- Not think twice for the fear of other’s opinion/judgement (Yes, I happen to do it so many times and time to change it!!)
- Finish the above 29 🙂
I just pushed myself to make some ridiculous (may be not) to-do list! Lets see what I do 🙂